Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy hashbrowns & ham. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheesy hashbrowns & ham using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham:
- Take 1 of Cubed/chopped ham (optional).
- Prepare 4 lb of Shredded hash browns (4lb) bag.
- Take 1 box of Cream cheese.
- Get 2 cup of Sour cream.
- Get 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar cheese-shredded.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of Crushed potato chips or French's onions (optional).
Instructions to make Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham:
- Spray crockpot or pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot (except chips/Frenchs, those are for topping at the end)..
- Cook in crock pot on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Stir every hour or so..
- Put crushed chips or Frenchs onion on top and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy hashbrowns & ham recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!