Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage.
Hey everyone, The first thing which you have to master is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many new and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may see in recipes that are common. These terms can mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to obtain a fantastic section in any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unknown terminology. If you aren’t entirely certain what is meant by”folding into the eggs” it really is in your best interests to check this up. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Get 1/4 head of Chinese cabbage.
- Get 200 grams of Shrimp.
- Take 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork meat (pork loin, offcuts).
- Take 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ◎Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 200 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of □Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of □Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get of Ingredients to sauté together in order:.
- Get 2/3 of ※Carrot.
- Prepare 4 of pieces ※Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 5 grams of ※Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Get 8 of eggs ※Quail eggs (boiled is OK).
Steps to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Divide the Chinese cabbage into stems and leaves as shown in the photo, and cut into small pieces (slice the stems)..
- Remove the shells and veins from the shrimp. Finely chop the ginger. Mix ◎ and □ respectively..
- Add vegetable oil and ginger to a wok, heat over low heat until aromatic, add the Chinese cabbage stems, shrimp, and pork meat, and sauté over strong medium heat..
- Once the shrimp and meat have changed color, add the Chinese cabbage leaves and saute, and sprinkle sake. Add salt and salt/pepper mix, and sauté together..
- Add the thoroughly mixed □ ingredients, to make a thick sauce. At the end, pour in sesame oil and turn off the heat. You're done!.
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms in water, and remove the stems. Boil the quail eggs and remove the shells. Cut the carrots and shiitake mushrooms into approximate sizes..
- Sauté the carrots in Step 3 but save the wood ear mushrooms, quail eggs, and shiitake mushrooms in Step 4..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!