Fire Department Chili.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fire department chili. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fire Department Chili is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fire Department Chili is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fire department chili using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fire Department Chili:
- Take 1 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 medium of jalapeño, diced.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Make ready 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chili undrained (rotel).
- Take 2 can of black beans undrained.
- Make ready 2 can of pinto beans undrained.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 cup of pepper cheese (grated).
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frito's corn chips.
Steps to make Fire Department Chili:
- In a large pot add oil, ground sirloin and ground pork. Cook till almost brown stirring meat to break up and blend.
- Add 2 tablespoons chili powder, 1tablespoon cumin, salt and pepper to season meat.
- Add chopped onion and diced jalapeño and cook for about 3 minutes continue stirring..
- Add chopped garlic and finish browning meat.
- Add tomatoes, black beans and pinto beans with all their juices. Stir.
- Add remaining chili powder and cumin. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes. Add chopped cilantro during simmer to your liking..
- Add 1 cup pepper cheese to pot until melted..
- Serve over Frito's corn chips. Add pepper cheese and cilantro to garnish.
- You can add extra chili powder and cumin during cooking at a 2 to 1 chili powder to cumin ratio if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fire department chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!