it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mukhni handi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mukhni handi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mukhni handi is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mukhni handi using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mukhni handi:
- Take of For marination :.
- Prepare 500 grams of boneless chicken.
- Get 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready of For gravy :.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of zeera.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dahi.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of huldi.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- Make ready 50 grams of butter.
- Take 4 of hari mirch.
Instructions to make Mukhni handi:
- Chicken ko marinate kar lain..
- 2 Tbsp oil kay sath chicken ko itna paka lain kay colour change ho jaey aur pani dry ho jaey..
- Oil main piyaz ko soft kar lain..
- Piyaz soft ho jaey to zeera aur tomatoes add kar kay paka lain..
- Issay thora bhoon lain..
- Ab isko grind kar lain..
- Chicken add kar lain..
- Ab salt chilli huldi aur coriander powder add kar lain..
- Ab dahi add kar kay bhon lain..
- Achi tra bhun jaey aur thick ho jaey to cream add kar dain aur paka lain. Hari mirch add kar lain..
- Ab butter add kar kay serve krain..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mukhni handi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!