Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dhaka fish. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dhaka Fish is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dhaka Fish is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dhaka fish using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dhaka Fish:
- Get of Boneless Fish ½ kg Mustard Paste 2 tsp Garlic Paste 2 tsp.
- Get of Carom Seeds 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder 1-1/2 tsp Salt ½ tsp.
- Take of All Spice Powder ½ tsp Chaat Masala 1 tsp Sesame Seeds 1 cup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Rice Flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Oil for Frying as required.
Instructions to make Dhaka Fish:
- First of all take ½ kg boneless fish then add 2 tsp mustard paste, 2 tsp garlic paste, 1 tsp carom seeds powder, 1-1/2 tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp all spice powder, 1 tsp chaat masala. Mix well and leave it for half an hour..
- Now apply 4 tbsp rice flour..
- After this coat with 1 egg and 1 cup sesame seeds..
- In the end fry in hot oil as required..
- Delicious Dhaka Fish is ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dhaka fish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!