Boneless chicken Handi homemade Naan.
it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, boneless chicken handi homemade naan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Boneless chicken Handi homemade Naan is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Boneless chicken Handi homemade Naan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook boneless chicken handi homemade naan using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless chicken Handi homemade Naan:
- Get 250 gm of Boneless chicken.
- Make ready 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 of th cup Cream.
- Prepare 4-5 of almonds.
- Make ready 2 tsp of desicated coconut.
Steps to make Boneless chicken Handi homemade Naan:
- Sb se pehle 1cup oil Mein boneless chicken ko fry Kar lain..
- Ab fry ki Hui chicken nikaaal lain or excess oil bhi nikaal dain..
- 3tbsp oil add krain.us Mein finely chopped onion add krain light brown krain then fried chicken add krdain..
- Then ginger garlic paste add krain.or isay Thora sa bhoon lain..
- Ab is Mein salt, Black pepper powder, white pepper powder,cumin powder and yoghurt add krain or mzeed 3-4 mint bhoonain..
- Thora sa water add krain or 2-3 se mint pakayn..
- Ab is Mein crushed almonds (Badaam) and desicated coconut add krain..
- Then cream add krain.mix krain..
- Serving platter Mein nikalain.then upper se cream se garnish krdain..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food boneless chicken handi homemade naan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!