Spicy baked fish.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy baked fish. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy baked fish is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy baked fish is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy baked fish using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy baked fish:
- Make ready 1 kg of fish boneless fillet.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilies crushed red.
- Make ready 3 tbsps of sauce nandos marinade.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Spicy baked fish:
- Marinade the fish with the above mentioned ingredients.
- Line a baking dish with foil paper and grease with oil.
- Put fish on it and bake in preheated oven at 200 c for 15 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spicy baked fish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!