Agua De Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower Water).
Hello everybody, The first thing you want to learn is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of new and at times foreign sounding terms that you will find in recipes that are common. These terms can mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You ought to be able to obtain a good section in virtually any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unknown speech. If you’re not absolutely sure what is meant by”folding into the eggs” it is in your interests to look it up. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, agua de jamaica (hibiscus flower water). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Agua De Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower Water) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Agua De Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower Water) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have agua de jamaica (hibiscus flower water) using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Agua De Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower Water):
- Make ready 2 cup of Hibiscus flower concentrate (see my profile recipes for guide).
- Prepare 6 of to 8 cups water.
- Make ready 1 of Ice cubes.
Instructions to make Agua De Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower Water):
- Dilute each cup of concentrate with 3-4 cups water. Serve over ice cubes, or refrigerate until very cold..
- *For Hibiscus Flower Tea Dilute 1/3 to 1/4 cup concentrate with 2/3 or 3/4 cup of water..
- *For Hibiscus Flower Popsicles For 2 cups concentrate, add 4 cups water and add 1/4 cup more sugar. Stir well, pour into popsicle molds and place in the freezer. This amount will make 24 2-ounce popsicles and will take 4 to 5 hours to freeze..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food agua de jamaica (hibiscus flower water) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!