Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta.
it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shrimp creamy fettucini pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp creamy fettucini pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta:
- Get of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- Make ready of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- Get of cooking cream.
- Take of Margarine.
- Prepare of large red onions.
- Get of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- Make ready of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta:
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water.
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp).
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤).
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp creamy fettucini pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!