Fish chop with chilli curd. If you like hunan dishes, if you like spicy food, if you have chopped chili sauce by chance, then make this steamed fish. It takes no time to cook & it's. Fish chop/ Fish cutlet is a very popular dish across Bengali cuisine.
Add in the chopped garlic and chopped red chili. Pick the fish out of the basin and serve on a plate. Put the stir-fried chopped red chili on the fish.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fish chop with chilli curd. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you like hunan dishes, if you like spicy food, if you have chopped chili sauce by chance, then make this steamed fish. It takes no time to cook & it's. Fish chop/ Fish cutlet is a very popular dish across Bengali cuisine.
Fish chop with chilli curd is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Fish chop with chilli curd is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fish chop with chilli curd using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish chop with chilli curd:
- Make ready 4 of fried fish(boneless).
- Get 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- Make ready 1 of smash potato.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2/4 cup of onion pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Make ready 1 of whisk egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Remove the wok and place the steamer pot on the gas cooker instead. Fish Recipe: A delicious, tangy Indo-fusion dish, Chilli Fish is everything an appetizer or a side dish should be. It is crunchy, tasty, filling and full of aromatic flavours to have your taste buds tantalizing. Serve as an appetizer or a side dish at your next dinner party and the guests.
Steps to make Fish chop with chilli curd:
- At first,fry the marinate fish by turmeric and salt in oil.
- Then smash the fish with potato and put it in oil with all masalas and saute for 10min..
- Then,make oval shape balls in hand and coat with egg and bread crumbs 2 times..
- Keep them in a plate and fry them in oil.
- Serve it with chill curd..
Fish Chop or Macher Chop as they call it in West Bengal, is a popular snack recipe that is loved by people of all ages. If you are a sea food enthusiast Mix well to combine all the ingredients well. Add in turmeric, cumin, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, green chilli and chopped coriander leaves. Chilli fish is a popular Indian-chinese appetizer made by tossing fish in spicy chilli sauce. It is served as a appetizer or as a side with noodles.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fish chop with chilli curd recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!