Lamb Broth for Lancashire Hot Pot.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lamb broth for lancashire hot pot. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lamb Broth for Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lamb Broth for Lancashire Hot Pot is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lamb broth for lancashire hot pot using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Broth for Lancashire Hot Pot:
- Make ready 1 pound of trimmings and bones of 1 lamb breast.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
- Make ready 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Instructions to make Lamb Broth for Lancashire Hot Pot:
- Heat a pot to hot add the bones and trimmings. Add the salt and pepper.
- When browned add the water and boil. Add the vegetables add the garlic..
- Boil for 35-40 minutes. I scraped the bones and add the meat back into the broth. It's done use as you need it. I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lamb broth for lancashire hot pot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!