Fish kochuri/Macher kochuri.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fish kochuri/macher kochuri. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish kochuri/Macher kochuri is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fish kochuri/Macher kochuri is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fish kochuri/macher kochuri using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish kochuri/Macher kochuri:
- Get of For dough-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Madia/All purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of Awjain.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Kalonji.
- Take of For fish stuffings-.
- Take 5-7 of Boneless fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Get 2-3 of Boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take of As per taste Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Grama masala powder.
- Take leaves of Few Coriander.
Steps to make Fish kochuri/Macher kochuri:
- You can use fish like bhetki, rohu or bhasa. Clean and wash it..
- Now boil the potatoes 2-3. In a pan add oil. Then add 2 tbsp of onion paste, ginger and garlic paste and green chilli paste. Mix them well then add the boneless fish and fry it. Then add the masalas, turmeric, red chilli, jeera and coriander powder. Again let it cook it till oil comes out. Add a little salt to it. Then add boiled potatoes. Try to smash them with the fish then add sugar, garam masala and more salt. Let the whole mixture get cooked. Add coriander leaves. Now let it cool down..
- Now take the maida and add atta, salt, ghee and oil. Also, add ajwain and kalonji. Then add the mixture and make a dough with the warm water. Let it rest it for 30 mins..
- Then make small dough. Roll it and then deep fry in oil..
- Please note the you can make the dough and stuff the fish mixture and then roll it and fry it..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fish kochuri/macher kochuri recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!