Lahori Fried Fish.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lahori fried fish. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lahori Fried Fish is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lahori Fried Fish is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lahori fried fish using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lahori Fried Fish:
- Get 500 g of white fish fillets boneless and cut in 2 cm strips.
- Make ready of chaat masala for sprinkling.
- Make ready of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of batter:.
- Take 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of yogurt.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin seeds roasted and crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Make ready 1 pinch of orange food colour optional.
Instructions to make Lahori Fried Fish:
- Pat the fish fillets dry with a paper towel. In a big bowl, mix together all the batter ingredients with a whisk. Make a smooth, thick batter..
- To the bowl add the fish and coat it well with the batter. Keep aside for 15 minutes. Don't leave the fish for too long or it will get way too soft. Heat oil for deep frying in a big pot. On medium heat, drop the fish fingers in batches. Don't overcrowd. Flip over so that they are equally golden on both sides. When they are half-way cooked and the coating has stuck to the fish, remove to a paper towel..
- Let cool for 15-20 mins while you fry the remaining batch. Then re-fry the fish fillets for extra crispiness till they are cooked through and are golden brown. Sprinkle chaat masala as soon as they are out and enjoy them with your favourite chutney..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lahori fried fish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!