Chicken Achar gosht. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Don't forget to share and subscribe my. Achar gosht recipe – Achar gosht banane ka tarika
Achar Gosht recipe is a spicy, tangy, and delicious definitely worth eating. It is a South Asian Masala dish that can be prepared with mutton or chicken. Achar Gosht recipe is prepared using onions.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken achar gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Don't forget to share and subscribe my. Achar gosht recipe – Achar gosht banane ka tarika
Chicken Achar gosht is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Achar gosht is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken achar gosht using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Achar gosht:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 4 of large tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lehsan adrak paste.
- Make ready 1 cup of dahi.
- Take 1 packet of achar gosht masala.
- Take 6 of green chilli.
- Get to taste of Salt according.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Achar gosht recipe can be made with any kind of meat such as beef, mutton or chicken. Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes. A South Asian pickle, known as achar, aachar, athanu, achaar or loncha, is a pickled food, native to the Indian subcontinent, made from a variety of vegetables and fruits, preserved in brine, vinegar, or edible oils along with various Indian spices.
Steps to make Chicken Achar gosht:
- Pan me oil daal chicken achar,lesan adrak paste and massla daal kar 1,2 munute bhoon lain.
- Ab is me dahi daal kar daal kar bhoon lain ab timater ko pees kar daal dain.
- Ab dhak kar 10,15 minuts medium low per pakain.
- Ye daji and yimarer ke pani me pak kar tayyar ho jaye ga.
- Jitni gravy chahiye utna rakh kar upper se 2 tbsp lemon juice and green chilli daal kar flame band kar dain.
- Lazeez achaar gosht ready hai garam garam naan ke saath serve karain.
Achari gosht is tender lamb seasoned with Indian pickle spices in a delicious gravy. One of the best recipes for an easy to make Achari gosht. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but mutton and chicken are also usable and taste equally good. Beef Achar gosht is consumed with roti or you can add it with rice and enjoy a delectable meal.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!