it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, anchovy pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Anchovy Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Anchovy Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook anchovy pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Anchovy Pasta:
- Make ready of pasta.
- Make ready of fettucini.
- Prepare of butter.
- Make ready of sauce.
- Prepare of anchovy fillets.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Make ready of optional.
- Take of grated ginger.
Instructions to make Anchovy Pasta:
- Boil pasta according to package instructions; I prefer al dente but that's just me. Drain and set aside. Add butter and toss with pasta to make sure it doesn't stick together..
- Open the can of anchovies and cut 4-8 into tiny pieces. I suggest refrigerating them first for a few minutes after opening to make cutting them easier..
- OPTIONAL: Add the grated ginger to a saucepan and saute until slightly crispy. Then set aside to be added with the garlic and anchovies..
- Divide the pasta into two servings and add anchovies and garlic to each, as many or as little as you desire. Enjoy!.
- Also, if just the anchovies aren't enough, you're welcome to add anything you like!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food anchovy pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!