Cabbage Soup with Ham.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cabbage soup with ham. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cabbage Soup with Ham is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cabbage Soup with Ham is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cabbage soup with ham using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Soup with Ham:
- Make ready 1 of large Onion, large dice.
- Take 5 of ribs Celery, sliced.
- Make ready 8 of Carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 7 of cups Water.
- Make ready 4 of Chicken Bullion Cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Leftover Ham, large dice.
- Make ready 1 of tsp. Thyme.
- Take 1 of tsp. Pepper.
- Take 1 of large head Cabbage, bite size chopped.
Steps to make Cabbage Soup with Ham:
- Soften onion in large pot with alittle fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except cabbage. Bring to boil..
- Lower heat, boil gently until vegs. soften (about 1 hr.)..
- Add cabbage. Boil gently until soft. About 1 hr..
- Serve with crusty buttered bread..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cabbage soup with ham recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!