Healthy Kale Chips.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy kale chips. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Kale Chips is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Kale Chips is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy kale chips using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Kale Chips:
- Take 1 bunch of kale.
- Make ready of Olive oil or truffle oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Optional: garlic powder and lime.
Steps to make Healthy Kale Chips:
- Wash your bunch of kale, let it dry, it must be very dry.
- Cut the large stem from the bottoms of the leaves, cut the kale leaves to prices.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place the dry kale leaves in a baking sheet add oil to the leaves and salt and pepper, using your hands toss the kale leaves (add garlic powder if you want).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the kale leaves are crunchy.
- Place the crispy kale chips in a bowl and toss once more, add a squirt of lime for a nice tangy flavor and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy kale chips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!