Mutton kofta salen. Welcome to Cooking With Nuri Channel, #CookingWithNuri#MuttonKoftaRecipe. Kofta Recipe – Mutton Kofta Ka Salan + Very Useful Tips. Kofta Recipe/Beef kofta curry/کوفتے کا سالن/Bakra eid special recipe by Rohina Ka Kitchen.
Today I am sharing how to make Lamb Meatball Curry at home. Mutton Kofta Recipe are meatballs made out of mutton pieces and is a delicious snack kofta recipe from Hyderabad which are Mutton Kofta Recipe, How To Make Mutton Kofta It's a mutton kofta recipe also called “koftay ka salan”.
it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mutton kofta salen. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Welcome to Cooking With Nuri Channel, #CookingWithNuri#MuttonKoftaRecipe. Kofta Recipe – Mutton Kofta Ka Salan + Very Useful Tips. Kofta Recipe/Beef kofta curry/کوفتے کا سالن/Bakra eid special recipe by Rohina Ka Kitchen.
Mutton kofta salen is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mutton kofta salen is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton kofta salen using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton kofta salen:
- Take of Mutton qeema.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- Prepare of Ginger paste.
- Take of Onion 3 medium chopped (chopped kr k onion ka pani nikal len).
- Get of Green chilli 4 chopped.
- Make ready of ND half tsp red chilli powder.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of chutki haldi.
- Get of tsp black pepper powder.
- Get of tsp garam masala.
- Prepare of For gravy.
- Get of medium onion paste.
- Get of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- Make ready of Tomato paste small half cup.
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready of Salt half tsp (to taste).
- Take of Haldi 1 chutki.
- Take of Black pepper half tsp.
- Prepare of Khushk dhania.
- Make ready of Oil 1 handi ka spoon.
- Take of Egg boiled for decorate.
Kofta curry can be cooked in different ways but today I am sharing the traditional style mutton kofta curry recipe full with. Mutton Kofta Recipe, Learn how to make Mutton Kofta (absolutely delicious recipe of Mutton A mutton curry recipe that is perfect for a dinner party menu and will leave your guests wanting for more. Mutton Koftas Recipe, How To Make Mutton Koftas Recipe. Mutton pieces or meat and is a delicious snack kofta recipe which are round deep fried meat balls.
Steps to make Mutton kofta salen:
- Qeemy me sare masaly dal k achi trah mix kr lein. Half hour k liye chor den. Choty choty balls bna lein. Achy tariqy se shape den k balls me crack na ho. Agr balls me Thora sa b crack reh gya to kofty fry krty wqt tout jayengy..
- Thore sa oil lein. Oil garam ho to Shalo fry kr lein. Aram se kofty hilaye spoon se. Jaldi me hilaye gy to tout b skty hen. Gravy k liye oil lein onion dal kr bhoun. Ginger, garlic paste dal k bhouny. Tomato paste dal dein. Sare masaly b daal dein. Achi trah bhoun lein k oil alg nzr any lgy to fry kiye hue kofty daal den..
- Bhouny hue masaly mein fry kofty dal k araam se mix kren. 2 & half glass pani daal den. 20 mint dum me pkayen. Ready. Bowl mein dal kr boiled egg se decorate kren..
Mutton kofta updated their profile picture. Mutton Malai Kofta is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Curries. Find the complete instructions on A pinch – orange red colour. How to Make Mutton Malai Kofta. Mutton Kofta is a simple yet delicious delight for meat lovers.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mutton kofta salen recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!