Steamed rice and mud fish stew.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steamed rice and mud fish stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steamed rice and mud fish stew is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Steamed rice and mud fish stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed rice and mud fish stew using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed rice and mud fish stew:
- Take 1 of boneless mud fish.
- Make ready 2 cups of rice – 500g rice.
- Get 3 of tomatoes – chopped.
- Take 1 of sliced onion.
- Make ready of cooking oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of royco.
Steps to make Steamed rice and mud fish stew:
- Place onions and cooking oil in a sufuria and stir. As they turn brown add town tomatoes and stir then cover for 2 minutes then crash the softened tomatoes.
- Add 1/2cup water mixed royco then add salt and cover..
- Add the fish and allow to cook until ready then turn off..
- Boil 4 cups of water then add rice and cooking oil. add salt and turn the heat to medium..
- When the rice cooks turn off heat and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food steamed rice and mud fish stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!