Achar gosht with chapatti. Achar Gosht, one of the most famous Asian recipe, here you are the easy and simple step by step method of making this amazing and delicious Achar Gosht. How to make Achar Gosht full recipe. #Achargosht #CookwithFakhara. Achar Gosht recipe with step by step photos and video is a deliciously spiced mutton achari dish that is made with freshly The achar gosht recipe goes well with rice, khichdi, peas pulao or chapati.
It is a South Asian Masala dish that can be prepared with mutton or chicken. Achar Gosht recipe can be prepared on the occasion of Eid ul Adha. You can serve it with Naan, Roti, or Chapatti along with Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, achar gosht with chapatti. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achar Gosht, one of the most famous Asian recipe, here you are the easy and simple step by step method of making this amazing and delicious Achar Gosht. How to make Achar Gosht full recipe. #Achargosht #CookwithFakhara. Achar Gosht recipe with step by step photos and video is a deliciously spiced mutton achari dish that is made with freshly The achar gosht recipe goes well with rice, khichdi, peas pulao or chapati.
Achar gosht with chapatti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Achar gosht with chapatti is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook achar gosht with chapatti using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar gosht with chapatti:
- Make ready 1 kg of Gosht hadi wala.
- Make ready 1 of medium size chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of adrak paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lehsan paste.
- Prepare 6 of tomatoes grind kiye hue.
- Take 10 of hari mirche medium size 1 taraf lambai se chaak ki hui.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of dahi.
- Prepare 1 cup of tel.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of namak.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of lal mirch.
- Make ready 1 packet of achar gosht masala.
Achari Gosht is an indian curry which tastes little like pickle. Goes well with rice, chapati, phulka, roti. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but mutton and chicken are also usable and taste equally good.
Steps to make Achar gosht with chapatti:
- 2 tbsp achar gosht masala lemon juice me mila kar mirchon me bhar dein.
- Garam tel me piyaz dalen or brown kar ke adrak, lehsan paste, gosht dal kar 1 minute tak bhoon lein.
- Ab 2-3 glass pani dal kar pkne ke liye rakh dein.
- Jab gosht pk jae or pani khushk ho jae to us me dahi, tmater, masala bhari hui mirche gosht ke upar rakh dein or baki masale shamil kar dein.
- Ab dhak kar tab tak pkaen ke masala tel chor de.
- Pesh krne se pehle izafi tel nikal saktein hen.
Achar Gosht – Let's watch the video of Chef Jalal Haider and see how would he preparing Achar Gosht with which spices.. Heat the oil, add meat and fry till oil separ. Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices. In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt and remaining Shan Achar Gosht Mix. Learn mutton achar gosht recipe at KFoods.com.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food achar gosht with chapatti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!