Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, achaari murg. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Achaari Murg is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Achaari Murg is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook achaari murg using 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Achaari Murg:
- Prepare of Chicken (with or without skin).
- Make ready of medium onion.
- Get of sour curd.
- Take of medium tomato.
- Make ready of Few curry.
- Prepare of Corriender.
- Take of corriender powder.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Take of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder as required.
- Take of Mustard oil,.
- Make ready of Saabut garam masala : 2-3 cloves, 1 inch cinnamon, 2 elaichi.
- Make ready of dried red chilli.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Take of hing.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Make ready of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Take of Everest Chicken Masala.
- Make ready of green chillies.
- Prepare of capsicum cut into cubes.
- Prepare of onion cut into cubes.
- Take of Mango pickle.
- Take of lime juice.
- Take of & half tsp Kasuri methi.
- Get of tbsp : Bengali Aam Tel or Achaar Tel.
- Get of For Achaari Masala :.
- Take of kalonji,.
- Take of sabut dhaniya,.
- Take of sabut jeera,.
- Make ready of sauf,.
- Make ready of methi seeds.
- Get of dried red chilli.
Instructions to make Achaari Murg:
- Firstly for marination, we need to take chicken in a large bowl, add curd, 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tsp mustard oil, salt, turmeric powder & mix them all and keep it in a refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Now for Achaari Masala, heat a pan, add all the achaari masalas into it and dry-roast them in a low flame until they turns slightly golden in colour. Remove it from the flame and let it cool down. Grind them into a fine powder and keep it aside..
- Now take all the capsicum and onion cubes and green chillies and just toss them and keep it aside. Cut a medium size onion and tomato inyo small pieces and keep them aside. Now take the marinated chicken out of the fridge..
- Now the actual cooking begins. Heat a pan. Put 5 tbsp of mustard oil. Put jeera and mustard seeds into it. Let them splutter, now add some cloves, cinammon stick, elaichi, bay leaf, a dried red chilli, some curry leaves and a pinch of hing into it. Now add the marinated chicken into it. Add the onion and tomato pieces which you have cut into pieces. Now add little salt as you have put salt during marination..
- Add a tsp of ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp corriender-cumin powder, turmeric powder, 2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 tsp Everest chicken masala, 1 tsp garam masala powder. Give it a mix & cover the pan and cook it for about 7 mins in a low flame. After 7 mins, add the 1 tbsp of roasted achaari masalas into it, 1 tbsp of “Bengali Aam Tel” if not available add 1 tbsp of mango pickle and squeeze half lime juice into it and mix it and again cover it & cook it for about 10 mins..
- After 10 mins, add those stir- fried capsicum, green chillies and onion cuts,1 tbsp of crushed kasuri methi, chopped corriender leaves, mix them and cover it again and cook it for about half an hour more. Now garnish it with some more chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with naan or rice of your choice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food achaari murg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!