Claypot Chicken Rice.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, claypot chicken rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Claypot Chicken Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Claypot Chicken Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have claypot chicken rice using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Claypot Chicken Rice:
- Get of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, chut into pieces).
- Take of White Rice (washed or soaked, then drained).
- Make ready of Kai Lan (Chinese Broccoli, cut into pieces).
- Get of Ginger (minced).
- Make ready of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Sausages (cut into pieces).
- Make ready of Salted Fish (cut into pieces).
- Make ready of Spring Onions.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Marinade (mix well in a bowl);.
- Make ready of Ginger.
- Get of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Thick Soy Sauce.
- Take of Oyster Sauce.
- Get of White Pepper.
- Get of Sugar.
- Make ready of Sesame Oil.
- Make ready of Corn Flour.
- Get of Sauce (mix well in 2nd bowl);.
- Make ready of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take of Thick Soy Sauce.
- Get of Oyster Sauce.
- Get of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Sesame Oil.
Steps to make Claypot Chicken Rice:
- MARINADE; marinate the chicken for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUSAGES & FISH; Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a wok until hot. Fry the sausages and salted fish until brown/golden. Remove and set aside..
- GARLIC & GINGER; In the same wok, heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Fry 10g of Garlic and 10g of ginger until fragrant. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; Heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in the wok until hot. Fry the remaining garlic and ginger until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add our sauce mixture. Cook ubtil the sauce has reduced slightly (by 1/3). Remove and set aside..
- RICE; In a pot, add the rice, chicken stock, salt as well as the stir fried garlic and ginger earlier. Bring the rice to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Cover with a lid and let it cook until most the liquid have evaporated. (You may want to check every 5 minutes, total time perhaps 10 minutes)..
- RICE & SAUSAGES; When most of the liquid have evaporated, comb and stir the rice with a fork. Then add in the sausages and mix well..
- CHICKEN; Next, add in the chicken. Cover with a lid and let it cook between 5-10 minutes (depending on the size and quantity of your chicken pieces)..
- VEGGIES; After the chicken is cooked, add the Kai Lan, cover with a lid and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- SERVE; After the Kai Lan has cooked, add in the our sauce, stir and mix well the entire pot. Serve on a plate with the Salted Fish and garnish with spring onions..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food claypot chicken rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!