Quick and easy boneless karahi.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy boneless karahi. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick and easy boneless karahi is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quick and easy boneless karahi is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick and easy boneless karahi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and easy boneless karahi:
- Take 500 gm of chicken boness cut in cubes.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of corriandr powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of termeric powder.
- Get 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 5 of bsp ginger julien cut.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 3 of .edium tomatoes peeled and sliced.
Steps to make Quick and easy boneless karahi:
- Heat oil in pan add gaic fry for 1 minute add chicken fry until white and water evaporate.
- Remove from pan add 2 tb spoon more oil add salt pepper red chilli powder cumin coriander powder and termeric powder.add 3 tb spoon water bhonify for 1 minute.
- Add 3 medium tomato.cover until soft.add fried chicken fry with masal for 2 minutes.add 1/3cup water cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken tender..
- Garnish with ginger julian cut.serve hot with naan raita salad..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick and easy boneless karahi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!