Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Prepare 1/4 head of Chinese cabbage.
- Get 200 grams of Shrimp.
- Get 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork meat (pork loin, offcuts).
- Get 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ◎Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 200 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of □Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of □Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready of Ingredients to sauté together in order:.
- Get 2/3 of ※Carrot.
- Get 4 of pieces ※Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 grams of ※Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Make ready 8 of eggs ※Quail eggs (boiled is OK).
Instructions to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Divide the Chinese cabbage into stems and leaves as shown in the photo, and cut into small pieces (slice the stems)..
- Remove the shells and veins from the shrimp. Finely chop the ginger. Mix ◎ and □ respectively..
- Add vegetable oil and ginger to a wok, heat over low heat until aromatic, add the Chinese cabbage stems, shrimp, and pork meat, and sauté over strong medium heat..
- Once the shrimp and meat have changed color, add the Chinese cabbage leaves and saute, and sprinkle sake. Add salt and salt/pepper mix, and sauté together..
- Add the thoroughly mixed □ ingredients, to make a thick sauce. At the end, pour in sesame oil and turn off the heat. You're done!.
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms in water, and remove the stems. Boil the quail eggs and remove the shells. Cut the carrots and shiitake mushrooms into approximate sizes..
- Sauté the carrots in Step 3 but save the wood ear mushrooms, quail eggs, and shiitake mushrooms in Step 4..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!