Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yummy tuna noodle casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have yummy tuna noodle casserole using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Get 2 cup of elbow or wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream or whole milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Make ready 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce.
- Get 2 can of cream of celery.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 dash of salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare 2 can of tuna in water drained (I like to use white albacore tuna.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips (I like to use kettle chips).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
Instructions to make Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 350° F Boil pasta in lightly salted water till al dente. Drain and mix in butter, heavy cream, broth, pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder, alfredo sauce, cream soup, tuna and peas and carrots mixing well. Place mixture into a lightly greased 8 * 8 inch baking dish and top with shredded cheese, crushed potato chips and fried onions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food yummy tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!