Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, holmestead cookin': broccoli chicken pesto pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook holmestead cookin': broccoli chicken pesto pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta:
- Make ready of full heads of broccoli flourettes.
- Prepare of Fettucini pasta.
- Prepare of chicken breasts (4-5 breasts).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Whipping cream (35%).
- Prepare of Pesto.
- Take of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta:
- Cook pasta.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, and cook until fully cooked in heated pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Then put cooked chicken in a bowl.
- Add remaining olive oil to emptied pan, and sautee broccoli flourettes until desired tenderness.
- Pour in whipping cream and stir. Simmer and stir for 3-4 mins..
- Add pesto and stir..
- Add chicken to mixture, and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta and stir until evenly distributed..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food holmestead cookin': broccoli chicken pesto pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!