Fried rice with chicken shashlik. Chicken Shashlik: One of the best combo in food is Chicken Shashlik with Fried Rice. So here is the complete Chicken Shashlik Recipe for weekend to try out.# Kun Foods is your channel. This video is about original chicken shashlik and fried rice.
Chicken Shashlik recipe can be served with Chicken Fried Rice as a side line. If you love Chinese cuisine you'll love “Chicken Shashlik with Egg Fried Rice” with a Pakistani flavour. Tag and Share with all Chinese food lovers.
it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fried rice with chicken shashlik. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Shashlik: One of the best combo in food is Chicken Shashlik with Fried Rice. So here is the complete Chicken Shashlik Recipe for weekend to try out.# Kun Foods is your channel. This video is about original chicken shashlik and fried rice.
Fried rice with chicken shashlik is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Fried rice with chicken shashlik is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fried rice with chicken shashlik using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried rice with chicken shashlik:
- Take of Rice 3cups (boiled).
- Prepare of Chicken 1/2 kg boneless small pieces.
- Get of Capsicum 3 thinly sliced.
- Take of Onions 2 medium cubes.
- Take 2 cubes of Capsicum.
- Get of Carrots 3 thinly sliced.
- Make ready of Spring onions 5 chopped.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of Beaten eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 3 tbsp of Garlic ketchup.
To mix the egg into the fried rice, push aside the fried rice leaving. Here's what you need: boneless, skinless chicken breasts, teriyaki sauce, oil, onion, garlic, carrot, broccoli floret, eggs, brown rice, soy sauce, sesame oil Add rice, cooked chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well and let the rice cook until slightly crispy. Chicken Fried Rice is a popular western-style rice dish cooked with sweet and tangy ketchup-based sauce.
Steps to make Fried rice with chicken shashlik:
- **For sauce****. Heat oil add Ginger garlic paste and add chicken cook for 5 mins..
- Now add red chilli powder,salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and 1 cup water and cook until chicken done..
- Then add ketchup, garlic sauce and cornflour 3 tbsp (or as required).
- Then in last add onions, capsicum cubes and spring onions half..
- Sauce is ready 👍.
- **For rice**** first Boil rice and cool down..
- Now in a heavy pot or karahi heat oil add beaten eggs and cook till done. Then take out and keep aside..
- Add all veggies and fry for 2 mins..
- Now add rice, black pepper,salt, chicken powder,. Soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce, eggs and mix well..
- Fried rice are ready to serve with sauce..
This classic dish brings a nostalgic vibe to many Japanese reminiscing on their childhood memories. What in the world is this red-colored rice that shaped like a football? Rice Cake, Chicken Shashlik with Rice and Rice Crisp – Rice Cake – A deliciously fancy rice recipe. Cooked rice is mixed with fried vegetables, butter and sauce. Chicken fried rice is a great way to use leftovers.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried rice with chicken shashlik recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!