Fish cutlet. Fish Cutlet Recipe- How To Make Fish Cutlet. Fish kabiraji cutlet recipe—Mitra Cafe-style kabiraji cutlet—Durga pujo special Kolkata street food. Fish Cutlet Recipe- Easy Fish Cutlets Serve this crispy fish cutlets with tomato ketchup.
The only prep work that is needed is to boil and mash the potatoes, steam and shred the fish filets. Making these fish cutlets reminded me of a hilarious incident from several years ago, when I made myself some cutlets as a treat and then never got to enjoy them! I was at my uncle's place in Sydney.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fish cutlet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish cutlet is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fish cutlet is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Fish Cutlet Recipe- How To Make Fish Cutlet. Fish kabiraji cutlet recipe—Mitra Cafe-style kabiraji cutlet—Durga pujo special Kolkata street food. Fish Cutlet Recipe- Easy Fish Cutlets Serve this crispy fish cutlets with tomato ketchup.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fish cutlet using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish cutlet:
- Prepare 1 of , /1/2 kg fresh fish fillet (you can use any other boneless fish).
- Get 2 of Potatoes : (boiled and mashed).
- Get 1 of Onion : (large, finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green chilies : (finely chopped).
- Get 1 inch of Ginger : (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 3 sprig of Coriander leaves : (optional, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Corn Flour.
- Get as needed of Breadcrumbs as much.
- Take 2 of Egg.
Find fish cutlet stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. I first tasted fish cutlets after my marriage. My mother in law is known for her cutlets.
Steps to make Fish cutlet:
- Cut the fish into big pieces and boil with a turmeric powder, black pepper powder and salt to taste when the fish is cooked drain the water and shred the cooked fish fillets chunks into small pieces and set it aside.
- Boil the potatoes; peel and smash well. Heat oil in a pan/kadai, saute chopped onions until it turns to translucent. Add chopped ginger, green chillies and saute for couple of minutes..
- Garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt. Add the shredded fish pieces, mashed potatoes and combine well. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool and mix well with your hands.
- Make lemon sized balls out of it and roll into desired shapes. In a bowl, beat the eggs with pinch of corn flour and salt. coat each patties in eggs and coat again with bread crumbs Deep fry it in oil and Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Her beef and fish cutlets are two things that I always look forward to during my India trip. Download Fish cutlet stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. A wide variety of fish cutlets options are available to you, such as condition, key selling points, and applicable industries. Fish cutlet – Crispy on the outside soft on the inside delicious Indian style fish cakes featuring your favorite fish cooked in authentic Indian spices. A favourite side dish, that goes well with rice and curries.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fish cutlet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!