Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bhuna chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bhuna Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bhuna Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bhuna chicken using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bhuna Chicken:
- Take 1 Pound of Chicken Boneless thighs cut up in small pieces.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Masala Laziza Karahi Fry.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Ginger/Garlic Paste.
- Take 8 Ounces of mushrooms Canned slice.
- Get 1 of Onion Sliced.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1/4 of Red Bell Pepper Sliced.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- Get 3 Sprigs of Basil Cilantro Minthe and each.
Steps to make Bhuna Chicken:
- Mix Ginger/Garlic, Karahi Fry Masala with chicken pieces. Use a Karahi or Fry Pan. Add Oil and cumin seeds. Add Sliced Onions Cook 5 minutes. Add seasoned chicken. Cook 10 mts. Medium heat..
- Add sliced Bell pepper Musahrooms and Minthe,Basil and cilantro. Reduce heat to low and cook 15 mts. Turn off heat. Serve with Roti Roll, Paratha or Rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bhuna chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!