Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's creamy roasted garlic spread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's creamy roasted garlic spread using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Get of ● For The Roasted Garlic Spread.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertoli Garlic Alfredo Or Regular Ragu Alfredo [any other brands may lend a metallic taste to your spread].
- Prepare 2 of large 3″ Elephant Garlic Bulbs [equals 1 cup roasted garlic].
- Get 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese [room temp].
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped].
- Get 1 can of Artichokes [in water – drained – rough chopped].
- Take 1 packages (10 oz) of Frozen Spinach [fully drained & squeezed – rough chopped].
- Take 1/4 cup of Chives [chopped].
- Get 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley Or 1 tsp Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 pinch of Each: Sea Salt – Rosemary – Thyme [for garlic bulbs].
- Make ready 1 Bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil [for garlic bulbs].
- Get 1 box of Tinfoil [for garlic bulbs].
- Prepare 1 of large Piece Cheesecloth [to drain spinach].
- Take 1 box of Tinfoil.
- Take of ● For The Serving Options.
- Take 1 loaf of French Bread Or Baguette Bread.
- Get 1 loaf of Flat Crispy Bread.
- Make ready 1 box of Roasted Garlic Triskets.
- Take 1 box of Sun Dried Triskets.
- Get 1 box of Pita Chips.
Steps to make Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Pull out all cheeses to bring them to room temperature..
- Fully drain your Artichokes, dethaw your Spinach and completely drain as well. Use cheese cloth to squeeze all fluid from Spinach..
- Take off as much of the white garlic husk as you can without having the bulbs fall apart..
- Do not cut any portion of the garlic bulbs. Leave them completely in tact. Place on tinfoil and gently pull up the sides to create a tinfoil bowl..
- Add about 1/4 cup Olive Oil to each garlic bulb inside the tinfoil. Don't overfill..
- Add a pinch of Sea Salt, Rosemary and Thyme to the tops of your oil coated garlic bulb..
- Wrap bulb up tightly in tinfoil and double wrap garlic bulb with tinfoil..
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until soft..
- Once cooled, pull your garlic meat from its outer husks. Mash with a fork or potato masher and discard any skins that don't mash completely. Reserve Olive Oil for bread later on..
- Add all cheeses, Alfredo and garlic together and mix well..
- Add in all other ingredients leaving the Artichokes for last..
- Place in oven safe bowl at 350° and bake 35 minutes or until bubbling..
- If serving on French Bread or Baguette Bread: Slice bread in 1″ slices. Brush leftover Olive Oil from garlic bulbs on bread. Place on cookie sheet and put in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until crispy. Slice each piece in half and plate with garlic spread..
- If you don't have enough Garlic Infused Olive Oil from your bulbs to brush on your bread, add additional, regular Olive Oil, 1 tsp Garlic Powder and some Dried Parsley to your bowl and mix. * Pictured directly below is the creamier version of Roasted Garlic Spread made with Alfredo Sauce..
- Authors Note: For a fluffier Roasted Garlic Spread, you can omit the Alfredo Sauce and substitute it for 2/3 cup Sour Cream and one more 8 oz brick Philadelphia Cream Cheese..
- Other excellent options for breads are Roasted Garlic Triskets, Sun Dried Triskets and Pita Chips..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's creamy roasted garlic spread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!