Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken with peaches and pecan sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken with peaches and pecan sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce:
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Prepare of chicken breast, cut into 3/4″ slices.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of green onions, sliced.
- Get of (10 3/4oz.) Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup.
- Take of (about 15oz) sliced peaches in juice, drained, reserving juice.
- Get of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Take of honey.
- Prepare of pecan halves, toasted and broken into large pieces.
- Make ready of servings Hot cooked rice.
Steps to make Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce:
- Heat oil in 10″ skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned on broth sides. Remove chicken from skillet..
- Add garlic and onions to skillet and cook and stir 1 min. Stir soup, peach juice, soy sauce, and honey in skillet and heat to a boil. Cook 5 min. or until soup mixture is slightly reduced..
- Return chicken to skillet. Stir in peaches. Reduce heat to low. Cook until chicken is cook through. Stir in pecans. Serve chicken and sauce with rice. Sprinkle with additional sliced green onion, if desired..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken with peaches and pecan sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!