Rainbow Asian Salad.
it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rainbow asian salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rainbow Asian Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Rainbow Asian Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rainbow asian salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rainbow Asian Salad:
- Prepare of For the Salad Base:.
- Make ready of sliced Purple Cabbage.
- Make ready of Red Capsicum, Julienned.
- Make ready of Carrots, Spiralized on Finest setting.
- Make ready of Cucumber, Spiralized on Finest settings.
- Take of medium Onions, Spiralized on Finest setting.
- Take of chopped Cilantro.
- Take of Chicken Breasts.
- Get of Salt,.
- Take of Pepper,.
- Get of Sliced Almond or Pecans, Roasted.
- Make ready of Dressing:.
- Make ready of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Get of Agave Syrup (Or Honey).
- Take of Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha.
- Get of Sesame Oil.
Instructions to make Rainbow Asian Salad:
- Assemble all the vegetables in a bowl..
- Sprinkle some Salt and Pepper on the chicken and cook it in the oven at 200deg C for 15min or pan fry it until done, about 15-20min. Shred it or cut into slices as preferred and add to the bowl of veggies..
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a separate bowl. You can adjust the amount of each ingredient according to your taste and likeness. Add to the Veggie bowl..
- Add the Sliced Almonds/Pecans in the end just before serving and garnish with some chopped Cilantro as desired..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rainbow asian salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!