5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen.
it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 5-ingredient chop suey ramen. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 5-ingredient chop suey ramen using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen:
- Prepare 80 grams of Thinly siced pork offcuts.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Take 5 cm of Carrot.
- Take 1 large of bunch Bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Wood ear mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ☆Weipa (Chinese Soup Stock).
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 dash of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 1 of enough for 2 people Uncooked fresh ramen noodles (with soy sauce flavoring packet).
- Make ready 1 of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen:
- Cut the chinese cabbage and qinggengsai in half from the center, and then cut into 5 cm pieces. Cut the carrots in half vertically, and then thinly slice..
- Re-hydrate the kikurage ear wood mushrooms in hot water, and remove the hard parts. Cut the ginger into small strips..
- Start to boil hot water for the ramen and for the soup. Add the ramen soup stock to the ramen serving bowl..
- Make the an sauce. Add vegetable oil to a deep pot. After the oil has warmed up, add the ginger and pork and give it a quick stir, then add the carrots and sauté..
- Once it has mostly cooked through, add the Chinese cabbage and bok choy, cooking the stems first before adding in the leafy parts. Add in the kikurage ear wood mushrooms, 1 cup water, and the ☆ ingredients..
- Once the vegetables have cooked through, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken, and add in a bit of sesame oil as a finishing touch..
- Boil the ramen. Strain in a sieve after boiling, pour hot water into the ramen serving bowl, and add in the noodles. Top with the sauce (finished in Step 6), and it is done..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 5-ingredient chop suey ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!