Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sriracha mayo and panko crusted salmon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sriracha mayo and panko crusted salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon:
- Get of salmon fillets, boneless, skinless or (Half salmon).
- Take of mayo.
- Get of sriracha (or more if you want is spicier).
- Get of Panko breadcrumbs (or GF breadcrumbs).
Instructions to make Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon:
- Wash and pat salmon dry.
- Mix together mayo and sriracha in a bowl.
- Cover all sides of the salmon with the mayo mixture then dip the salmon into panko breadcrumbs (I used GF breadcrumbs pictured here).
- Lightly spray the top of the salmon wjth non-stick cooking spray..
- Place in oven at 350⁰F for 25 -30 min OR in a 350⁰ F air fryer for 15-20min.
- Serve with your fave sides. Some ideas: rice, risotto, buttered and lemon noodles, on a salad, shredded into a wrap with veggies etc.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sriracha mayo and panko crusted salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!