Black Beans Puerto Rican Style.
it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, black beans puerto rican style. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Black Beans Puerto Rican Style is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Black Beans Puerto Rican Style is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook black beans puerto rican style using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Beans Puerto Rican Style:
- Take of black beans.
- Prepare of +/- cooked bacon or chicharrones cut up.
- Prepare of Sofrito.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Take of Saźon seasoning with culantro and achiote.
- Get of Olives sliced.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Sour Cream or Crema.
Instructions to make Black Beans Puerto Rican Style:
- Sautee Sofrito and bacon/chicharrones in 2 Tbsp olive oil 3-5 minutes until fragrant without burning..
- Towards end of Sautee, add Garlic and Saźon packet using caution to not burn..
- Add black beans and olives and adjust heat to medium allowing juice to thicken approx. 15-20 minutes..
- Serve garnished with cilantro and a dollop of sour cream or crema..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food black beans puerto rican style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!