Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea).
it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, agua de jamaica (hibiscus tea). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have agua de jamaica (hibiscus tea) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea):
- Make ready 4 cups of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of dried hibiscus flowers.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea):
- Make as little or as much as you want maintaining the same ratio of water/hibiscus flowers/sugar.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add hibiscus flowers and sugar and boil for five minutes, stirring a few times.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Pour liquid into serving container while straining out the flowers.
- Add lime juice 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Cool liquid in fridge.
- Ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food agua de jamaica (hibiscus tea) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!