Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, salmon burgers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Burgers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Salmon Burgers is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Burgers:
- Get of (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon.
- Get of large egg.
- Get of coarsely ground rolled oats.
- Take of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare of each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill.
- Get of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Prepare of Buns, for serving.
Steps to make Salmon Burgers:
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes..
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food salmon burgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!