Broccoli salad. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Broccoli slaw, broccoli pasta salad, and broccoli salad with bacon are just a few of the delicious and easy broccoli salad recipes you will find at Allrecipes.
This broccoli salad is so fresh, light and healthy. This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broccoli salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Broccoli slaw, broccoli pasta salad, and broccoli salad with bacon are just a few of the delicious and easy broccoli salad recipes you will find at Allrecipes.
Broccoli salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Broccoli salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli salad:
- Take 10 oz of broccoli florets.
- Get 1 cup of carrots (thinly sliced).
- Make ready 4 slice of thick cut bacon.
- Get 2 1/2 oz of dried cherries.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of pecans.
- Make ready 1/3 of red onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chicken bullion granules.
One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. Broccoli Salad Recipe – quick and easy summer salad that makes a great potluck dish or a side to your grilled meat. Made with fresh broccoli, bacon bits, onions, grapes, dried cranberries and. The sweet and savory combination is wonderful as the broccoli florets come together with the almonds, bacon, craisins and sunflower seeds and creamy.
Steps to make Broccoli salad:
- Cook bacon in a frying pan. Once its done, let it cool/absorb the oil on a paper towel. Then cut it into small pieces..
- While bacon is cooking, coarsely chop up onion and carrot (ideally you want to use a vegetable peeler or cheese grater, but I used a knife and it was fine, just took longer)..
- Discard most of the bacon grease, saving enough for a thin layer to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Add the broccoli to the greased pan on high for about 4 minutes or until the broccoli is slightly cooked and has just started getting darker in color..
- Add the broccoli, carrots, onion, pecans, cherries, and bacon pieces to a large bowl..
- Whisk the EVOO, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, honey, and chicken bullion until well mixed and you think it tastes good (you can easily make it sweeter/saltier/more bitter by altering the ingredients).
- Add the vinegarette to the broccoli mixture and toss until well combined..
This healthy broccoli salad has crunchy broccoli, apple, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries in a creamy homemade dressing. Broccoli salad is a classic side dish for summer BBQ's and potlucks. This is the best Broccoli Salad recipe! Watch the video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom of this post to print out the complete recipe. This Sunny Broccoli Salad Is A Simple, Tasty And Hearty Broccoli Salad Served With Bacon, Cranberries, Sunflower Seeds, And Mixed With A Delicious.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food broccoli salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!