Mexican Casserole. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and Share options. Bring all your favorite Mexican flavors into single dish. Try one of these favorite Mexican casserole recipes tonight.
Take your pick, both describe it equally well. This Mexican casserole is made with chicken, vegetables, tortillas and cheese, all in a zesty creamy sauce. This Mexican casserole can be made up to one day before you plan to serve it.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and Share options. Bring all your favorite Mexican flavors into single dish. Try one of these favorite Mexican casserole recipes tonight.
Mexican Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mexican Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mexican casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Make ready of To taste, salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning.
- Get 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 3 cups of crushed tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 of small can sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced green onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped fresh tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
This Healthy Mexican Casserole has roasted corn, roasted bell peppers, cheese, enchilada sauce, and corn tortillas. Our Mexican Casserole recipes are perfect for Cinco de Mayo or just a casual weeknight dinner. From cheesy enchiladas to classic King Ranch Chicken Casserole, our collection of Mexican. Mexican Casserole Recipes That Will Win Over Everyone at Your Table.
Instructions to make Mexican Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger with chopped onion and seasonings until cooked; drain..
- Return to pan and add in salsa and refried beans. Heat through about 10 minutes..
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray. Add crushed chips..
- Next add meat mixture..
- Top with 1 cup of the cheddar cheese..
- Add sour cream..
- Add green onions, black olives and tomatoes..
- Finish with remaining cheddar cheese and a few more crushed chips..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
We've captured your favorite flavors in our cheesy, spice-packed Mexican casserole recipes. This Mexican casserole dish is one of my go-to recipes when life gets busy. I love that it can be assembled ahead of time. But even if you don't make this ahead of time, it's super quick and easy! There is nothing easier than a casserole for dinner!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mexican casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!