Tricia's Salmon Patties.
it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tricia's salmon patties. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tricia's Salmon Patties is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Tricia's Salmon Patties is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tricia's salmon patties using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tricia's Salmon Patties:
- Get of boneless skinless wild caught salmon in water.
- Prepare of organic eggs.
- Prepare of organic onion.
- Get of organic butter.
Steps to make Tricia's Salmon Patties:
- Drain water from salmon.
- Chop onions fine.
- Combine salmon, eggs and onion in bowl and mix with a fork.
- Preheat stainless steel or cast iron skillet over medium heat on stovetop until water droplets combine without evaporating..
- Coat pan with butter..
- Spoon Salmon into pan forming 3 patties.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes or until brown..
- Flip and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until brown..
- Serve over riced cauliflower or with your favorite vegetable!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tricia's salmon patties recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!