Meatloaf burgers. A meatloaf burger combines the home-cooked comfort of meatloaf with your favorite summer mainstay. If you're on the hunt for the very best hamburger to grill at your next backyard barbecue. Then a meatloaf burger then the sugar onions and mushrooms.
Meatloaf Burgers are our family's new favorite burger recipe! Meatloaf Burgers Recipe: I picked out this recipe because Publix had their French Hamburger Buns on sale this week. Great as burgers or for individual servings, these tasty, moist meatloaf burgers are great comfort food.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, meatloaf burgers. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A meatloaf burger combines the home-cooked comfort of meatloaf with your favorite summer mainstay. If you're on the hunt for the very best hamburger to grill at your next backyard barbecue. Then a meatloaf burger then the sugar onions and mushrooms.
Meatloaf burgers is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Meatloaf burgers is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have meatloaf burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf burgers:
- Take 2 pound of hamburger meat.
- Make ready 1 pack of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Add favorite burgers toppings, & cheese don’t forget the hamburger buns or bread works just as well.
- Prepare of Sides.
- Make ready of French fries or Potato chips.
Just follow these easy step by step photo instructions. Meatloaf taste so much different than a regular burger and it is just a few tweaks of ingredients. I love the sweet mustard BBQ sauce that tops this burger, it goes great with the meatloaf. Meatloaf Burgers – a classic meatloaf mix formed into burgers and served on toasted buns.
Steps to make Meatloaf burgers:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands, if to dry for you add a splash of milk..
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (oven on 350, or great for grilling, indoors grill) however you cook your burgers iam not adding cooking times or temperatures you do you.
- To frozen- take patties and place on cookies sheet put in freezer for 30- to 1 hr flash freezing then remove place in single layer in a lip lock bag can use wax paper and place in between patties too so they dont stick if you are freezing a lot. Can be cook right from frozen anyway you cook burgers. Skip the frozen patties in the store and skip the drive-through..
- Food prep – make patties place wax paper in between the patties, store in air tight container keep in refrigerator up to 4 days make sure to check the date on the meat and don’t keep past the date pre made like this..
I don't know how or why I ever thought of this recipe for Meatloaf Burgers, but I'm so glad I did. A meatloaf style turkey burger that's moist and flavorful. My kids love these burgers and don't realize it's a lighter alternative to beef burger. My kids just slap on some mayo and head to town. Ernest Hemingway's Wild West Hamburgers—a curious cross between meatloaf and steak tartare—inspired these meatloaf burgers.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food meatloaf burgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!