8 Layer Dip. Serve this dip with a sturdy chip! This is the ultimate party dip – it's easy to prepare and layered with so many flavors. Roasted corn and poblano peppers can be prepared the day before.
You will love every layer of our crunchy, creamy dip. It's great for summer entertaining and game-day parties. And of course what would a layer dip be without cheese, I use cheddar but of course any cheese would do.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 8 layer dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serve this dip with a sturdy chip! This is the ultimate party dip – it's easy to prepare and layered with so many flavors. Roasted corn and poblano peppers can be prepared the day before.
8 Layer Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. 8 Layer Dip is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have 8 layer dip using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 8 Layer Dip:
- Take 4 of ripe avocados.
- Get 1 of Medium red onion.
- Get 4 of vine ripe tomatoes.
- Take 3 of scallions.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Take 2 bunches of cilantro.
- Take 2 of large cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Make ready 1 can of refried black beans.
- Take 1 of tub sour cream, 16 oz..
- Make ready 1 of bag fine shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- Take 1 of jalapeño (for medium kick).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take 9-12 of inch glass dish.
- Get of Tortilla chips.
Then we add our last three layers that consist of cilantro freshly chopped, Scallions and black. While we were unpacking, Belinda made this layer dip. Before I watched her make it, I assumed that a dip with lots of layers would be time consuming but she assured me that it was very simple. It is definitely one of my favorites because it combines so many delicious toppings into one fabulous dip.
Steps to make 8 Layer Dip:
- Layer 1 – Warm black beans on the stove and thin with 1/8 cup water & 1/2 fresh lime juice. When warm all the way through, spread in bottom of dish.
- Layer 2 – Guacamole – Scoop and mash avocado – till few lumps, dice 1 tomato, 1/4 red onion, 1/2 bunch cilantro, 1 clove garlic -minced, juice of 1 lime. Combine all ingredients and spread on top of layer 2.
- Layer 3 – Mix together sour cream, cumin, cayenne smoked paprika & salt to taste – once mixed spread on top of layer 2.
- Layer 4 – spread shredded cheese as much as you like.
- Layer 5 – Drain slice olives and layer on top of cheese.
- Layer 6 – slice scallion greens into thin rings and spread on top of the cheese.
- Layer 7 – 1 bunch chopped cilantro leaves (no stems, they make it bitter) sprinkled on layer 6.
- Layer 8 – pico de gallo! – chop: tomatoes, remaining cilantro (leaves), 1/2 red onion, jalapeño, and mix together in bowl add minced garlic, add 1/2 of lime juice, olive oil and taste, spread on top of Layer 7.
Homestead Recipes posted an episode of I am baker. Layer remaining ingredients in order given above. Enjoy this delicious Party Mexican recipe! Eight-Layer Dip is the perfect starter at any party! #ZylissUSA has your back, making cooking quick and easy. #summer #dip. Go big with this layered taco dip recipe – it is the perfect appetizer for large crowds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 8 layer dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!