Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip.
it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gluten free fried pickles w/ sriracha dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook gluten free fried pickles w/ sriracha dip using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip:
- Take 30 of Dill Pickle Chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Get 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Cornmeal.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper to your liking.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Make ready 1 of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sriracha.
- Take 1 of Ketchup.
- Get 1 of Mayo.
Steps to make Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip:
- Drain pickle chips on paper towel and leave to soak in buttermilk for 20 minutes, at least. (I used homemade buttermilk and refrigerated it.).
- Place a 2-inch deep pan on stovetop at medium-high heat while you prepare the battered pickle chips..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a shallow bowl, making sure to mix thoroughly. Add additional seasonings here as you prefer..
- Combine the egg and milk in a seperate dish, whisking until combined..
- Now, remove pickles one at a time, dipping in the egg and coating in the dry mixture on both sides before gently slipping the pickle into the hot (not popping) oil..
- Allow pickles to fry until floating and slightly golden. Flip as you will, but keep in mind that Gluten Free flour does not brown as well as regular flour..
- Remove pickles to paper-towel lined plate to drain..
- Combine equal parts Sriracha, Ketchup, and Mayo to taste and use as a dip for your crunchy fried pickles..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gluten free fried pickles w/ sriracha dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!