Crispy Fish Burger.
it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crispy fish burger. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Fish Burger is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crispy Fish Burger is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy fish burger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Fish Burger:
- Get 4 of Boneless Fish Fillets.
- Take 2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Kali mirch powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Namak.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Adrak Lehsan Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Sirka.
- Get 1/2 cup of Maida.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 cup of Crushed Cornflakes.
- Take 4 of Burger Buns.
Instructions to make Crispy Fish Burger:
- In a mixing bowl, add in your paprika powder, kali mirch powder, namak, adrak lehsan paste and sirka and mix them properly..
- To the prepared mixture, add in you boneless fish fillets, mix them and let them marinate for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, one by one, coat your marinated fish fillets with maida then dip them in eggs and then coat them in crushed corn flakes. Deep fry them for 3 mins each side or until fully cooked..
- Assemble them by putting some chilli garlic sauce in the burger bun, then place your crispy fish, some mayo garlic sauce and cheese. You can also add in lettuce if you prefer but since i don't like it so I didn't add. Place the top part of burger bun and crispy fish burger is ready..
- Serve your yummy crispy fish burger with fries and sauces and Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crispy fish burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!