Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style. Puerto Rican style pork roast, but done in the slow cooker. I thought I was at a restaruant. If you want an authentic tasting spanish meal try it!
Paper Pork – Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Cooked in Parchment – Pulled Pork Recipe. Como hacer Pernil que quede Suavecito y el Cuerito Crujiente. Puncture the surface of the meat with a fork.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker spanish pork… pernil p-lo style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Puerto Rican style pork roast, but done in the slow cooker. I thought I was at a restaruant. If you want an authentic tasting spanish meal try it!
Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker spanish pork… pernil p-lo style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style:
- Get 1 of Pork tenderloin or pork roast with bone in.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of red and green pepper.
- Make ready of Cilantro cut up.
- Take 1 cup of sofrito.
- Make ready 2 of Sazon packets with coriander and Annatto.
- Take 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Make ready of Water.
- Make ready 1 of lime chopped in half.
Mix together in a small bowl, blend minced garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, adobo seasoning and olive oil. Photo by Laura Murray, food styling by Yekaterina Boystova. Nearly every family in Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, and Cuba has their own way of roasting pork for the holidays. Slow roast in the oven or slow cooker for a very tender meat.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style:
- Put crock pot on high and place pork in.
- Get a bowl to mix sofrito peppers vinegar minced garlic cilantro Sazon packets and chopped onion.
- Pour on top of seasoned pork (I season with salt garlic powder adobo and a complete seasoning).
- Add water to mixing bowl and pour covering pork with about inch left uncovered. Squeeze lime juice in and drop one half chopped lime in.
- Cover for 3 hours than I flip.
- Let go for two more removing pork and lime. Once pork removed tear apart gently with fork and knife going same way meat cut (if it's not tearing with little effort than let cook longer). Want it tougher than a shred will tender to a shred after this point.
- Place back in crock pot for another hour to two covered.
- Once pork is tender to cut with fork it's done.
This is Puerto Rican pulled pork with lots of Latin flavor. Pernil: A succulent slow cooked piece of pork is beautifully seasoned and becomes fall-apart tender in this traditional Puerto Rican recipe. Guillermo, a super nice guy who helps me out with kitchen prep when I need some powerhouse chopping, asked me if I was making pernil. This slow cooker pernil is tender, moist, juicy, aromatic, and shreds like pulled pork with no effort, just a slow cooker! There is nothing more Pernil is the centerpiece of most of our holiday meals, and any other big celebration that calls for feeding a big crowd.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker spanish pork… pernil p-lo style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!