Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung).
it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, malay countryside fried rice (nasi goreng kampung). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have malay countryside fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Get of Cooked Rice.
- Take of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces).
- Take of Dried Anchovies (ikan bilis).
- Get of Eggs (whisked).
- Make ready of Water Spinach (kangkung).
- Get of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Sambal Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Make ready of Red Bird's Eye Chilli.
- Take of Shallots.
- Take of Garlic.
- Make ready of Fermented Shrimp Paste (Belacan).
- Make ready of For Stir Frying;.
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- Make ready of Lime Juice.
- Get of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- PRE-COOK; heat 2 Tbsp of oil until hot and fry the dried anchovies until it is brown and crispy. Remove and set aside. Then caramelise the red onion until it is tender and translucent. Remove and set aside. Lastly, cook the eggs scrambled, remove and set aside..
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Add the Sambal paste, chicken, lime juice, sugar, and cook it until the oil separates from the paste..
- COOK THE RICE; once the oil separates, add in the rice and mix well. Then add in one at a time the eggs, anchovies, onions, mixing well in between them. Season with salt..
- ADD THE SPINACH; Lastly add in the spinach. It might look alot but mix it well; the spinach will wilt and once it has wilted, turn off the heat and keep mixing until the spinach has completely shrunk..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food malay countryside fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!