Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, becky's salmon and tagliatelle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook becky's salmon and tagliatelle soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup:
- Take of Salmon fillets (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare of Chicken stock cubes.
- Get of Tagliatelle.
- Take of Spring onion sprigs.
- Get of Pak choy.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get of Hot chilli powder or chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup:
- According to taste, dissolve the 2 stock cubes in about 1 litre of water in a large saucepan. Heat until boiling..
- Add the tagliatelle and leave to soften for 3 minutes..
- Carefully place the salmon into the saucepan, together with the pak choy and spring onions..
- Season with pepper and hot spice, and leave for about 5 minutes, or until the salmon has cooked through..
- Serve into bowls, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food becky's salmon and tagliatelle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!