it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spanish paella. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spanish Paella is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spanish Paella is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spanish paella using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish Paella:
- Get 1 cup of Arborio rice / any short grain rice.
- Get 1 cup of boneless chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of medium size prawns.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sausages, sliced.
- Take 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp. of garlic, grated.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of saffron.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of red chili flakes (Opt).
- Get 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock / fish stock or as required.
- Get of chopped parsely to garnish.
- Take of chopped tomatoes to garnish.
- Prepare of lime wedges to garnish.
Instructions to make Spanish Paella:
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a non stick pan and saute the chicken cubes till light brown. Keep aside. Heat 1 tsp. more oil and fry the prawns and saute till it changes colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil and saute the sausages till light brown in colour. keep aside. Heat the remaining oil and saute the onion and garlic till translucent..
- Now add the rice and bay leaves and saute for 2 minutes till the rice turns translucent. Add the stock, saffron, salt, chili flakes, half of the fried chicken, prawns and sausages. Simmer on low flame till the rice is cooked. Add more stock / water if required..
- When done, arrange the prawns, peas, chicken, sausages and the bell peppers over the rice and keep it covered for 15 minutes. Serve, garnished with chopped parsely, tomatoes and lime wedges..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spanish paella recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!