Chicken White Karahi.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken white karahi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken White Karahi is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken White Karahi is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken white karahi using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken White Karahi:
- Get 1 of / kg chicken boneless.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 250 of garam yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera crushed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander crushed.
- Make ready 5 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1 packet of cream.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Get of Garnishing.
- Make ready of Green coriander leaves chopped.
- Get of Garlic Julian cut.
Steps to make Chicken White Karahi:
- Pan main oil Dal ky chicken Dal dein aur fry Kar lein..
- Ginger,Garlic paste Dal ka fry kary..
- Yogurt main black pepper, zeera, coriander and salt Dal ka mix kar lein..
- Chicken main Dal ka bhoon lein aur saath green chilli bi Dal dein aur dam main rakhy..
- Chicken soft ho Jaye tu heat slow Kar dein aur cream Dal ka mix kar lein..
- 2 to 3 minutes paka lein oil upper a Jaye tu stove band Kar dein..
- Green coriander leaves and ginger sa garnish kary..
- Serve hot with roti or naan..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken white karahi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!