Crunchy Chicken Pita.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crunchy chicken pita. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crunchy Chicken Pita is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Crunchy Chicken Pita is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crunchy chicken pita using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Chicken Pita:
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast; skinless, boneless.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Stick butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash: Southwest Chipotle.
- Make ready 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 of Pita pocket.
- Get 1 of Wedge of Laughing Cow Queso Fresco & Chipotle Cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tortilla Strips.
- Take 2 of Chopped green onions.
Steps to make Crunchy Chicken Pita:
- Place chicken breast in pan with a half a couple water; set to medium heat. Add butter and seasonings. Optional to add green onions while cooking or add them raw at the end of the mixture. Once butter has melted flip chicken over. Continue to turn the chicken from side to side until thoroughly cooked; at the end season one last time and turn heat down. When seasonings have melted onto the chicken then it is ready to be removed and shredded..
- While waiting for the chicken to cook, in a medium-size bowl, mix together cheese and tortilla strips. Raw onions maybe added to this next as well. Set aside..
- While shredding the chicken, toast the pita pocket..
- When the pita pocket is done, take the wedge of Queso fresco and chipotle cheese and spread inside the pocket..
- Now add your chicken, cheese, and tortilla strips mixture into the pocket. There will be leftovers, set on the side of your plate to eat with your pocket or refrigerate..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crunchy chicken pita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!